Thanks for visiting!

Here you'll find posts about & links to a variety of sports, fitness and outdoor resources that I've found to be interesting.

Browse around and I'm sure you'll find something that you like! Check back soon or subscribe as I plan to update frequently!

Keywords & search can be found in the right column to help you find articles related to your interests.


Cheers!
SH

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Basketball: Go Higher!!

Can you slam dunk? Odds are you can't....well I certainly can't! But I'd like to believe I could and that's where Certified Professional Trainers come in. 


Jacob Hiller's created a training suite called The Jump Manual...it's apparently an all in one training solution complete with workout charts, video library, one-on-one training and nutrition plan!

For verification sake I looked the guy up and he's a CPT, has been interviewed on ESPN and you can find him on facebook! ;)

The link in this blog takes you to a site with a web-based free video explaining the program, more information and testimonials from satisfied users. If you're at all interested in a basket ball, at least watch the video! Click here

Cheers
SH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always welcome!

Add to Plusmo

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines