Thanks for visiting!

Here you'll find posts about & links to a variety of sports, fitness and outdoor resources that I've found to be interesting.

Browse around and I'm sure you'll find something that you like! Check back soon or subscribe as I plan to update frequently!

Keywords & search can be found in the right column to help you find articles related to your interests.


Cheers!
SH

Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a reminder...

Hey all!

So this post's really just a clarification of the intent of this blog...
The idea I had when I started this was to locate the newest and most interesting news, sites or products out there and suggest them to anyone who came across my blog.

A lot of the sites I've mentioned have offers on them but please note that I'm not selling anything myself on this blog. It's merely to let you know what's out there so you can decide what interests you! There's no harm in clicking on any of the links, I'm not getting paid per click and you don't pay anything to click!

Happy surfing & I hope you like this blog enough to come back or suggest it to a friend!

Cheers
SH

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always welcome!

Add to Plusmo

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines